From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Lee Van Dyke
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:11 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Great landing followed by a flat tire

Sorry I didn't paste the comment.!!!!!!

That would be a GREAT idea, thank you.  After I replace these tires I
will
add the marks.

Lee

Do you guys have creep marks on your tyres. They are mandatory in UK.

The purpose of the mark is to make sure that the tyre is not moving on
the
rim, if it does, it will tend to rip the valve out. It's more of a
problem
with Tundra tyres that run at low pressure, not quite so important on
titchy little wheels with 30psi.