KRNetHeads,

It's still Friday in north Alabama, so maybe I can get away with this.  Some
of y'all Gathering goers might remember Mark Chamberlain, my roomate in
Denver in '75 when I was going to electronics and missile school in the
USAF.  He showed up at the Red Oak Gathering 3 years ago and from what I
could tell, everybody there was "blessed" by his presence.  His brand of
down-home humor would make a comedian  green with envy).  It occured to me
that I ought to see if he was in the mood to fly to MVN this year, since he
had such a good time standing around the keg last year, so I called him
tonight.  Turns out he was in the same kind of mood as me, and as usual, he
kept me in stiches for an hour, and said he'd probably come.  My plan is to
go see him on Wednesday in Murray, Iowa, and then fly him to MVN on
Thursday, and them fly him home on Sunday.  A little cross-country here and
there, but that's no problem when you have your own personal KR time
machine!

I guess my point is, if you have a KR, get out there and enjoy it.  I'd have
been at Dan's first flight, except I've been doing an annual condition
inspection on my engine, so I wasn't exactly able (see
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/95hp/270hrs/ ), but I WILL be
flying again by Monday morning early....just in time for a sunrise.  See
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/95hp/270hrs/06090101m.jpg for the
latest....

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford