Hi Dene & all,

Now that's dedication. For those that have not read this, I still have this
from the KR archives:

One of the surprises -- and wonders -- of Oshkosh '74 was the KR-2 built in 74
days by the Wicks Organ Company of Highland, Illinois. Constructed as a
commercial venture to promote their materials kits for the KR-1 and KR-2, the
tiny tan two-seater was started on May 16, 1974 and was flown for the first
time on July 27 (although at Oshkosh a sign on the aircraft listed July 28 as
the completion date). Wicks Organ employees Richard A. Haase (EAA 58611) and
Mel Smith did the actual construction work and George H. Gibbons, company
vice-president, did the initial test flight.

Regards,
Hennie

"Hennie, I have heard of a guy here in P.E that built his in his
apartment/flat living
room on the seventh floor. I don't know how long it took but when it was
finished they lowered it down from
the balcony! I"m not sure what that says about dedication but it sure says a
lot about desperation.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa
Whisper assembler
See: www.whisperaircraft.com"

This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.
Please refer to http://www.kumbaresources.com/email-disclaimer for important
disclaimers.