I have a mass balance in mine that predates the simpler design that Mark
Langford and others are using. There was a fair amount of time invested
in the idea and getting it all to fit and operate well, but it is fine
and is tested to 200 mph with stock tail feathers. My pictures are from
the olden days when film had to be developed. i could probably scan a
couple and mail them to you. In any case I don't see the need to change
the control horn dramatically
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com