Hi guys
Thanks to those that responded to my question regarding the VSI, it is now
zero'd and works just fine.
Along with the VSI, I also got an XCOM760 radio. I managed to get it powered
up today to see if it worked properly. Well to say I was impressed is an
understatement! This thing can pick up aircraft still on the ground at our
local airport about 50 km away.This is with a dipole antennae that I made
and taped to an old fishing rod, This is no big deal unless you know that I
live at the foot of a mountain that stands between us. I have an old king
valve set that can't even pick up the tower at the airport from here.
I can't wait to get two headsets plugged into it to test the VOX intercom
and the aux music input.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder