From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of John Dowdy
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:46 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Type IV VW

Hi people.  I'm new to the group and noticed the interest in Type IV's.
There's an article in September 06of "Dune Buggies and HOT VW's" on page 54
showing an engine that's 2270 cc's, produces 120hp @ 3500 rpm's at 180 ft -
lb's of torque.  They dyno'd the engine all the way to 6000 rpm getting 188
hp at 165 ft - lb's.  The company making the engine offers a kit with all
new parts for less than $6000.  Their website is www.type4store.com. Also
listed is www.aircooledtechnology.com.  They're also looking at adding a
turbo.

John Dowdy