Netters,

AZ is hot, I can remember being at Oshkosh and having me teeth chatter. This
Gathering is a little later in the year than last.  I just packaged up the
tent, sleeping bag, cot and long pants, (I haven't seen them in 9 months).  I
have a long sleeve shirt and winter coat for good measures.  I also have a set
of ear plugs for the train,,,,, Marks J. input on that.  The fiberglass work is
almost finished on the front of the cowl, thank you for the plane tipping over
while changing the tires.   The paint and finish work will be done by Saturday
for the test flight to Tucson to visit with Charlie Reeves befor the Wednesday
flight to the Gatheirng.

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaprime rib.

Lee