There is an airplane in the following.

A great thanks to our off duty commercial pilots and commercial airlines who
contribute their time and resources to get these boys, now men, back home.
I took the following picture yesterday and am struck by it.  Yes, there is
an airplane in it.  It is truly awe inspiring to see these solder's get off
the airplane in full battle dress with weapons, knowing where they have been
so recently.

http://rvflying.tripod.com/Clay_016.jpg

http://rvflying.tripod.com/Clay_061.jpg

Now this is truly not meant to be political at all, so if you feel the need
to convert it so, keep it to yourself, I am in no mood after yesterday to
even listen.

My son in law yesterday got back to Fort Campbell, home of the 101st.
Airborne.  He has spent the last year at the tip of the sword.  Lost is
squad leader, platoon leader, had his best friend wounded and pulled another
legless buddy from a Humvee, whom left Walter Reed Hospital to meet his
solders at the base of the stairs.

Now this is NOT a political statement and if you care to comment it is such,
just keep it to yourself a day or so, then send it to me privately.

I'm going to set up a website later today with a bunch of pics.  If you are
interested, please reply offline.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
O 360 A1A, C/S C2YK-1BF/F7666A4
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id30.html
do not archive

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features