G'day Darren
OOOOHHHH how I'd like to make a Corvair powered Taylor out of this!!
What are you doing with your KR2? Engine from Taylor going into the KR?
Just curious...just heading out to the hangar. The new Skybolt with one of
those Czech radials like on Darrlys Russian in the corner, is about ready to
fly. Should be a great performer and really looks neat.
A lot happening at CYFD (Gilbert Aircraft), Darryl is finishing one and
bought a Pitts and work on the wings is progressing. He hopes to have all
(yeah right!) of his aircraft flying  next year or perhaps 2...all of
them... Spit as well!
Ed is rebuilding his small Spitfire and still flying his Tailwind, Ray is
still working on his Mustang and is going to license it a an Ultralight
(that's going to be a stretch!) The Air Canada guy who is building the
Skybolt is about to 'fire it up' and the guy working on the Varieeze
continues on.
Keep blues skies up!
Gary