I sure hope you are right. I was watching the local weather last night
on Fox 6 news at 10 and they are forecasting rain and snow here on
Thursday. That's right, I said snow!!!! I have lived in Wisconsin since
1997 and have never seen snow here in September. Can you believe it,
there are 365 days in the year and the very day I am planning on
leaving, they are forecasting rain and snow. Personally, I do not
believe it will happen but this is Wisconsin and I have seen a lot of
strange stuff up here. Maybe I should remove the windshield wipers I
installed and install de-icing equipment.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
My Web site: http://www.flykr2s.com/
Mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com