>         Do you have any more detail on what kind of problem Mark was
>having in the morning. I saw him abort but thought that he had just
>forgotten something.
>Joe Horton
8:00PM
It would appear to be carb related.  I just spoke with him on the
phone and he is departing the airport with the KR on a trailer
and headed for home.

I guess I should explain the Superman thing.  Metropolis, Illinois
is the only city named "Metropolis" in the USA.  Metropolis is the
mythical home of Superman and the city goes all out to promote
it with Superman festivals, road signs, etc.   I'm sure everyone
knows who Superman is, right?

Larry Flesner