I just spoke with Charles and thought I'd relay what happened to him after
his off runway excursion the other day.  Seems the same fine folks Mark
Jones ran into in Superman's town were at Charles's mishap.  Someone there,
after finding out Charles's daughter and husband were on the way said, "tell
them to stop, I have a dual axles trailer you can borrow".  Charles and his
wife are going back this weekend to spend some time in that area of AZ and
return the trailer.  Elaine and I are flying to Tucson tomorrow and plan on
having dinner with Charles and his wife.

I have many times, it is not the airplane...........IT IS THE PEOPLE.

Thanks gang for the association,

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
O 360 A1A, C/S C2YK-1BF/F7666A4
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id30.html
do not archive

Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline