Thanks for keeping up with all that stuff Larry. It is a lot of aggrevation and
work, but I bet you like being aggrevated !
 : )
Larry H.

 Gathering finances update

Here is a quick update on the 2006 Gathering finances.
I've spent several hours counting cash and going over
the numbers this morning and I think these figures are
correct. I will be forwarding the info to Bob Lee so he can
update the Gathering web page.  These are not the final
totals as I have a few un-cashed checks for some shirts to
mail as well as having approx 18 shirts left that I will
make available in the next few day.  Several of you have
indicated you want another shirt and I will prioritize your
request.  Give me some time to catch up on the details.

Larry Flesner

Beginning Balance                    3575.26
Awards              110.73
Hats / shirts total        2909.16
Misc                     72.09
Banquet expense           966.00
Airport facilities usage       250.00

Banquet ticket sales            1380.00
Hats/ shirts sales                2730.00
Banquet donations                  580.00

Total Expenses        4307.98
Total Income        4690.00

Current Balance                    3957.28*
*We may have several hundred dollars in additional
hat and shirt sales.