KR Community,
I have prolonged the inevitable for over a year now, hoping things would
improve, but have come to the realization that getting a waiver on my medical
is next to impossible. I have several chronic conditions now and the
medications they have me on are on the FAA's hit list.

So, with deep regret and sadness, I have decided the best way for me, is to
part this project out. Yesterday I posted a For Sale page on my website, with a
partial list of some of the stuff available, with a few pictures. Check it out
and if you see anything of interest and need more information just email me
offline and I can provide more info or pictures if needed.

I want to make these available first to the KR community and then, if
necessary, I'll advertise them on Ebay or Barnstormers.

Bud Midkiff  KR2 Stretched
Lynnwood, WA
email:               c.midk...@verizon.net
my webpages:  http://mysite.verizon.net/res18ums/index.html