Howdy all -
I bought a 99% completed KR2 last year.  It's a tailsragger with a Cont
engine.  No electrical - and that's my problem - to much re-do (in my mind,
anyway) and I realized later that I don't want to hand prop (it scares my
wife to much). It's painted and registered but needs inspection and a few
minor items.
The price is $9500 OBO. Some kind of trade might work out, too. It's in my
shop in Washington state.
If you're interested, please email me off the list at
blackforestf...@spsdialup.com. Sorry, I don't have one of those fancy web
things to show all sorts of pictures,  but I can email something from a
dialup line. If you prefer oneonone talks, my phone number is 360 264 4687.
And Sundays are our sabbath, so I am unavailable then.
Thanks,
Weldon Jennings