Extremely sorry about  sending this post on "BOATLESS FUSELAGE" I have sent
it to the wrong place, just ignore it.

"You will probably find as time goes by that a lot in sport aircraft
design is very empirical, ie a bit like building old sailing ships, ( of
whihc I have a bit of an interest in ), line up a few planks on the river
bank with a plumb bob and a thumb, and away you go, undercarrige for
instance, there is not a lot of design information available, its a case of
this works, so everyone uses this, then follows over the years a process of
empirical development, I am surprised that thngs happen this way, I would
have thought that a more engineering approach would be more appropriate,

        Chris Johnston

        North Richmond

        NSW Australia