-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Larry H.

 It is a big deal to remake the cowling and trying to make all the
angles line up with the fuselage. Just imagine the curvature of the side
of the fuselage that curves around onto or into the engine cowling, this
look TOTALLY CHANGES when you move the engine and cowling forward. If
you want your plane to look good this requires more time and effort than
it originally did, trust me I have been there. If you don't care what
your plane looks like then yes just add to the rear of the exhising
cowling which is still not that easy of a task and let it go.
I highly recommend that you place your engine where it will stay and
make your cowling the way it will stay also from the very beginning. Re
do's are very time consuming and a huge pain in the rear end. Anyone who
has made this change knows what I am talking about if they took the time
to blend in all the angles and make it look good.
Larry H.