I hate to correct Mark about his own plane but my under standing
was that Marks's balance started out worse than mine and Phil's by 4
times but ended up near perfect at .004inches/second. Mine and Phil's
ended at about .028 inches/second knowing that anything under .030 is the
threshold for Arnold to consider the job correct.
        Our planes are still in Florida but we are home safe. Even if I
could have gotten home without rain yesterday the surface winds would
have destroyed me for sure.
Joe Horton