My engine has the compression set to 7.5:1.  I have not experienced any
knock, lots of power and too much heat in the oil.  As for my turbo setup, I
have dual egt, 4 CHT, as well as manifold pressure.  To satisfy the thirst
of the turbo at high boost, I have a boost pump, which is a Facet pump which
I only use for takeoff and climb.   After that it's back to gravity feed.
My carb is a revflow and positioned for suck.   It is up front and gets ram
air.  The distance from the back of the carb to the impeller is less then
12in.   I have been using 100LL.  My waste gate is manual.  I'm considering
installing a BOV to prevent overboost.  I could use a new prop to optimize
the planes performance.
Orma L. Robbins
N110LR 1984 to present