> Have total falure of
> an aircraft mag and what do you have?

The other magneto firing all 4 cylinders.  :o)

OK Kevin.  I admit I had some fun at your expense.   I know what you're
talking about.  It's a magneto with a CDI.  Dirt bikes and lawn mowers
have used them for years.  Could be configured with multiple CDIs and a
coil pack to offer some measure of redundancy with a non-electric
airplane.

Jeff