It was a gorgeous day here in the Southwest.  I had both planes out for
rides this morning just enjoying the smooth air, the mountain views and
the 200+ mile visibility.  While I don't have the time to fly as much as
Mark and Bill, and share my flying time across several planes, my KR
ticked over 605 hours this morning.  No doubt Mark and Bill will go
zooming by me in KR time within the next year or so, but 600 hours seems
like a significant milestone to me.

KRNetter Steve Bray is in town visiting his son here in Los Alamos this
weekend.  I got to fly with him in his C-172 yesterday while he shot some
landings getting acclimated to the performance of his Cessna on our 1 way
high altitude airport.  Hopefully we'll have time to get the planes out
to play some more tomorrow.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM