Sent a bank check for his asking price (overnight courier) BEFORE actually
seeing pictures of her!   (Pretty sure she is mine!).Got some pictures from his
daughter, and she looks like a fine plane.  Probably not too much to do, though
he has already mentioned the prop needs to go.  Perhaps I can use it on my
Ultralight Amphib. project (if it is not wood).  Ed Sterba it will be!  (The
Sonerai IIL I came very close to getting was to have a new ES prop.).  Thanks
for all the good info there.  (Both VW engines).

One wood prop question...  I hear they don't like running in the rain.  Just
how serious is that limitation?  (Are we talking anything above a mist, heavy
downpour, or what?).
Thanks!  Looking forward to being a FULL-FLEDGED Member of this little "Club"!

Hope to meet many of you in Mt. Vernon, IL!Marc Lee Winnig
mlwin...@hotmail.com   (815) 301-5011 Cell and Vonage   (801) 749-9460 FAX
Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-685ee3e858fe