Mark,
  Think of it as if you're driving in rain.  you have to slow down.  do not fly
with a prop that does not have a L.E protection and always slow down (prop RPM)
by a good 15% from normal cruise.
  Solly

Marc Lee Winnig <mlwin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
  By "OBLITERATING" do you mean that you wouldn't want to fly with it again, or
that you were lucky to be able to land with the thing in the first place (or
something in between)??? Marc Lee Winnig mlwin...@hotmail.com (815) 301-5011
Cell and Vonage (801) 749-9460 FAX

 krnet-le...@mylist.net> please see other KRnet info at
http://www.krnet.org/info.html