At 11:39 PM 12/10/2006, you wrote:
>  I need a wiring diagram for a KR, can anyone help?
>    Mike
>_______________________________________
I will need a few days to sort through things and see.If not,
I will need one too!Thanks!Marc Lee Winnig

Unfortunately there is no single wiring diagram that anyone
can send you.  Every KR will be different.  If you're building
you will have to draw one up as you go. For a KR already
built you will have to figure it out as you go when troubleshooting
a circuit.  Check out the site that Dan Heath posted and also
check the archives for hundreds of posts on the subject.  The
plans give a "suggested" wiring diagram but again, each KR
will be different.  Get a copy of Tony Bingelis' books if you don't
already have them as they are a good source and are easy
to understand.  If you are "electrically challenged", find someone
in the local EAA chapter that can help you out.

Good luck........

Larry Flesner