Thank you both Mark and Robin.    I am
mostly interested in retro-fit possibilities, though I know before
layups is best.  As I will be sanding and painting anyway, a few minor
mods to allow the straps is a possibility--  not sure...  just
thinking.     If anyone has the diagrams showing the recommended strap
routing from BRS, that would be awesome, as it usually takes them several days
to reply to such a request.  (Please send direct).

  As for a passenger deploying it at 150MPH... I guess I would hope my
passenger briefing would cover that.  Anyone stupid enough to do that
would likely be tossed out of the plane well before getting to max
cruise speeds!
  Marc Lee Winnig

mlwin...@hotmail.com

(815) 301-5011  Cell and Vonage
(801) 749-9460  FAXMarc Lee Winnig

mlwin...@hotmail.com

(815) 301-5011  Cell and Vonage
(801) 749-9460  FAX
Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!
http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview