At 09:40 AM 12/30/2006, you wrote:
>Question # 1 where to put it.  # 2 How to record it.  # 3 can I have
>more than 1 camera view.  I would like to have a camera in the
>cockpit, and one on the wing.

Mark mentioned the little spy camera.  I've seen one that was ordered
off the net from China for $25 ? or so and is wireless. It was about
the size of a small wireless audio mike (lapel mike).   It transmits
to a unit that you plug into your video camera, I assume carried in
the cockpit.  If I get around to mounting one I would like to mount it
on the bottom of the fuselage, maybe even on the bottom side of
the tail wheel spring mount, and show the main gear.  I think that
would be an awesome view.  Go for it.

Larry Flesner