John - how far is your build - I have some wing ideas I am working on to make
it easy to do.  I will get a calender together in while and let people know.
Call if needed 229-506-7741  Bill

John Godwin <jg7...@mindspring.com> wrote:  Bill,
You just let me know when you want to start and I'm there. I will be
ready to start my wings in a few months and I would love to have the chance
to have the help of another builder with your experience.
Thanks
John Godwin

N41768 right now and have helped or am helping with a couple other builds.
After some consideration and thought I have decided to put this idea out
for your consideration and thought. I have a 5000 sq' shop here at my
house with a two bedroom guest house. I have a paintbooth big enought to
paint a fuselauge and all the necessary tooling for building KRs and
engines. I am located only 5 miles from Valdosta Airport in Valdosta
Georgia. The idea is this. To make my shop and skills available for KR
builders who are interested in building their planes.