In order to see if there is any interest in the KR WORKSHOP idea I am going to
make a proposal.   Call me if your interested in attending.   I have a KR2 that
is going to have the orginal retracts removed, Dan Deihl gear installed and
stub wings glassed and preped.  These have wing skins so I can show how to
attach and some mods that can be done.  If your intersted in coming for a week
I will have the guest house available.  There will be a charge per person for
the stay and room and board but you could drive - bring your project and store
down here for another visit later - or have me work on it - or just come to
learn.  This forum will probably be scheduled for the first week in February
(maybe second)  That is the idea for now.   A wing building forum will be a
couple weeks later.

  Call if you have any interest....Bill Clapp 229-506-7741