Reference the header tank vs wing tank discussion. Just like most things on
the KR, there are many ways to do things.

My KR2S has just a header tank with approx 16 gallons.  My reason  not to put
fuel in the wings was complexity. I simply didn't want to add a fuel  pump
and tanks to the wings.  The 16 gallons gives me 3 hours of flight  time with
reserves. I have plenty of range for what I desired to build  the airplane for
-
local fun flying.  My fuel tank is integral to the  forward deck and is
removable by mounting screws that are attached to the  sides/firewall/and near
the
instrument panel. My CG is calculated so I know that  my fuel causes the CG to
move approx 1.6 inches as the fuel is burned off.   I can still carry a 220
passenger and stay within the rear CG limit, I weigh 160  pounds.

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z