I bought my KR2S plans in 93. At that time I came upon a partial project
KR2 w/o plans. It was in the boat stage with the tail feathers complete
and the forged mains that bolt to the main spar via an aluminum casting
and internal bracing to the rear spar.

I build conventional rudder peddles with hydraulic toe breaks...  got
married and divorced - she was not compatible with aviation ;-)

I wanted to add 14" so I removed the spars, and I was going to cut the
longerons at about a 30 degree angle to add the length. It was to be
between the front and rear spars, but build a new rear spar framing to
keep it in the same position relative to the main spar. Any advice ? I
was going to brace the joints with about 4 layers of bias...

-dave
N31DA