I checked the archives and found 21 posts regarding the location of the
belly board.  It appears that the location is not real critical since it
seems to be working at the main spar, the rear spar, or in between.   My
board is 10" x 30", 1/16 aluminum with a couple 3/4" U channel aluminum
stiffeners.  There are no holes in it at this point, maybe later.  I'm about
to install mine and I'm thinking about halfway between the spars with
appropriate reinforcement. That would be the simplest.

If any of you folks that are flying KRs have any suggestions, pro or con , I
would appreciate the feedback.  I'm building a standard KR2 with retractable
gear, a front deck that is a couple inches higher as is the canopy, and a
somewhat oversized vertical stabilizer and rudder.

Brad Ankerstar
KR2R N84BA, Building
ankerst...@earthlink.net