Hey guys (and presumably gals),

The name's Nick Brennan, and I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ.  I am practically
frothing at the mouth to begin building either a KR2 or KR2S (most likely the
latter), but am a bit concerned about how well my 220 pound frame will fit in
the plane.  I am 6 ft tall, also.  Most of my flights (like 95% or more) are
going to be flown solo with my trusty German Shepherd at my side, so I know the
weight is ok, but I'm talking about squeezing in.

I'd appreciate it if anyone from SoCal or Arizona would be willing to let me
come take a look at your finished or unfinished KR2 or KR2S so that I can get a
feel for how well I'd fit.  I appreciate any help y'all can give.

Nick Brennan
nickdbren...@comcast.net