From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of AVLEC
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:18 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Hydraulic pumps

Hi netheads
I am looking for a small 12V hydraulic pump to actuate my landing gear. It
must have forward and reverse and preferably hold its own fluid in an
integral tank. I once took a look at a Lancair manual and saw one in it that
would probably be fine.The problem is I don't have access to that manual any
more and I can't remember the manufacturer or model number. I can't find
anything locally.
Any ideas? I know I know, put fixed gear on it right? NO! Just take a look
at John Shafer's plane in flight, it looks all grown up.Besides I have
already built the gear legs.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder