I need to make a canopy frame, what I am intending to do is mount the
canopy, make a frame from foam  and fit while the canopy is in place, and glass
over with carbon fibre cloth. Bi directional Carbon cloth is about $60 -$70 per
metre, so I was going to use some unidirectional cloth for about $12 per metre
and  alternate the weave at 90 degrees to each other, Any problems or flaws in
using the cloth in this way? any better methods?

                                                Chris Johnston

                                                 North Richmond

                                                 NSW Australia
dangerous content by Ozdocs MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.