I think the flood of mal-ware emails is plugging up the email system.  I
nolonger open any "bounced" return to sender email.  I think that they are
hacker / spyware originated.   Here is why.

  For several weeks, I have been flooded with  junk emails being sent,
identified as if I had sent them originally, and that they are being rejected,
bounced, returned etc.   Sometimes it appears I get more of those than  real
email.    What I think is happening is that hackers are sending out fake
-bounced- emails  trying to get  us to open them, and to open a back door into
our computers.   Norton anti-virus says that my computer is clean, but who
knows.

  What started out as a trickle has become a torrent, so the stragedgy is
working.  I know that opening the  a nasty email  attachment can open hacker-
backdoors into my  computer.  Opening some email with mal-ware html do that
also.   Good luck to us all.

  Dann