OK I guess I'll have to stop with the extra Beer at night,     (is 5:00 PM
considered night?) I have been sitting around too long in this cold weather
instead of out doing something, The only reason I do any excersize is that at
70 years old it's the only way to hear heavy breathing again. I"ve spent $20.20
per month for the last two years at Bally"s but it's doing no good. My wife
say's that maybeI should actualy go there. At least at 254.5 lbs. I am lower
than I have been since last Thanksgiving.
Patrick Driscoll
Saint Paul, MN
If you could read this, thank a teacher
If you read it in English, thank a veteran

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---
  • KR> Losers patric...@usfamily.net