From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Robin Macdonald
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 3:45 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Paypal

Netheads,

Someone suggested to pay for an article by Paypal. I agree it is an
excellant process but don't forget how do you pay Paypal.

You have to pay Paypal through a credit card, there is a charge because the
transaction is in another country, a charge because it is an other currency
a charge because there is a "T" in the day etc  The banks screw you for
everything they can.

Sometimes bank charges can be horrendous to say the least.

Robin.