Well, the new airfoil series, designed by Dr. Michael Selig and Dr.
Ashok Gopalaratham with consulting assistance by Dr. Richard Mole and
Mark Lougheed and many other contributors around the world was
extensively modeled and then real time wind tunnel tested.  I still have
the thousands of e-mail posts from the Area 51 Skunk Works private
e-mail list that the contributors from around the world used to
communicate during the development of the new wing.  There is little
need to try and second guess anything about this wing.  Real documented
scientific test data exists.

Steve Eberhart