Bavo wrote:

> Does anyone have, or know where I can get, a CAD file of the KR2S for
laying
> out the boat?
> I'm intending to build the fuse 40inches wide, and need a drawing showing
> this.

You really don't need a drawing to do that.  The KR plans show something
like four points defined with dimensions.  You can bet that if you just set
the width where you want it (for example 40 inches at the rear spar or
shoulders), and set the firewall the width you want, the rest of the points
will fall in line.  Making a drawing isn't going to make that happen any
differently than the physical characteristics of the wood will allow, so
just let the wood do what comes natural, and fill in the other lengths as
required.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net