Congratulations to a new KR member!   As one who's been there - there is
nothing quite like it!...YEEEHHAAAWWW!   Continue with care and many happy
hours await....Bill

AVLEC <av...@telkomsa.net> wrote:  Well, except for Mark J, I havn't seen a
single word of congratulations to
Jaco Swanepoel on the first flight of his beautiful KR2S. For those who did
it privately, good on you! For those who didn't do it at all, shame on you!
Although I have already congratulated Jaco over the phone, I would like to
also congratulate him here on behalf of everybody on the list.
CONGRATULATIONS Jaco!! I am sure it will fly as good as it looks. I can't
wait for you to fly it down to PE for a looksee! For those that havn't seen
his plane, you should take a look at his websight!
As Mark said: "let's hear that YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA soon.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa