It has come time to lighten my load just a little bit.

I have the following aircraft and stuff for sale:

KR-2 project
Previously flying, one wing water damaged and needing to be rebuilt.  Had VW
engine, but removed for another plane.  I have spent about $1,500 for new
Matco wheels and brakes and Grove gear which is already installed on the
plane.  I have a set of good spars for building a new wing.  This one can be
finished and back in the air very quickly.  First $5,000 takes it.

KR-2S project
This is in the boat stage.  Fusalage is widened 2".  I have the spars built
for the new airfoil and the center section spar is lengthened for big flaps
and big tanks in the center section wings.  You can cut them down to the
standard length if you want to.  I have Deihl type gear, but it is very
special.  The upper attach fittings are welded and heat treated aluminum and
is taller to be the correct size for the deeper spars.  It has the angle
changed to give more ground clearance.  The bottom fittings are custom
welded and heat treated 4130 steel.  They are also lengthened for increased
ground clearance.  I have Scotchply blanks for custom cutting the gear legs
at a different angle so they don't rake forward quite as much.  I have
factory wing attach fittings, factory rudder pedals, premolded canopy frame,
premolded cowl, tinted canopy, and a bunch of foam.  It would probably cost
$7,000 to buy the materials to get this far and take 700 hours.  First
$4,500 takes it all.

Sonerai II project
This was previously flying with a Happi engine that got a cracked block.  I
have put on a Revmaster 2100 with only about 100 hours on it.  I have
removed the Bendix dual mag and added a Slick mag and custom electronic
ignition.  This is one of the nicest Sonerais I have seen.  It is a low wing
and has a very nice instrument panel in the rear seat.  It has hydraulic
brakes.  It could easily be back in the air in a month or less working just
weekends.  I would complete it for the right buyer.  $9,000 will get you a
very nice plane that you could finish fast and sell for $12,000.

Pitts S1 project
This was previously flying and is being rebuilt.  I have a ready to go
welded fusalage and tail feathers.  Buying prewelded from the factory would
cost you about $9,000.  Wings are damaged and were being rebuilt.  It would
not cost a lot to rebuild them.  No engine.  First $3,500 and it is gone.

RV-6 project
This was damaged in a hard landing.  It needs a new engine mount and landing
gear.  It needs some sheet metal work and the engine and instruments have
been removed and sold.  You could have this in the air for a whole lot less
time and money than buying a quickbuild kit.  I was planning on investing
$15,000 for an engine and new instruments and selling it in the $55,000
price range with about 300 hours to get it finished.  This is a real steal
at $13,000.

2005 Midget Mustang with 130 hours on the airframe
200 MPH flat out straight and level and 174 cruise on an O-200 at 6 gallons
per hour.  I have timed a climb from sitting on the end of the runway to
10,000' in thirteen and a half minutes.  Fully aerobatic, fun, fast.
Currently overhauling the engine.  $23,000 with a fresh overhauled engine,
$19,000 as is, $17,000 without the engine.

I also have a one third share of my Piper PA-20 Pacer for sale in
Jacksonville, FL for $8,500.  It had a $4,500 top overhaul less than 100
hours ago.  Currently I have one partner in the plane and we are looking for
a third.  We will not just sell this one so don't ask.

Possible quarter share of a Stolp Starduster Too aerobatic biplane for about
$10,000.  This is being completed soon and it has a fresh overhauled 260 HP
IO-470 and fresh overhauled constant speed prop.

I also have an RV-6, RV-6A, and two RV-4s for sale.

See http://www.engalt.com/planes_for_sale.htm for some more details.  I will
add the other planes soon and post them all on Barnstormers.  Sorry, the
Champs and the Tri-Pacer are already gone.

I reserve the right to back out on any of these or raise the prices as some
of the others sell.  I need to keep at least a few of the projects.

Email me at br...@engalt.com or call at 904-536-1780

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com