----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Brennan" <nickdbren...@comcast.net>

> Since it is going to take a while for the plans to come in (they still
> haven't cashed my check yet, its been a week...) I wanted to see about
> possibly getting the stuff I need so I can start right away, so I have
> some
> questions for y'all that have already begun/finished.
 can I order the spruce and plywood kits, or is that something
> I'll need to build myself since I am widening the cabin?

Nick,
Definitely go ahead and order your wood kits. All of the spruce comes in
long lengths and you cut it per plans or to the dimensions you need. You
will have plenty for widening the fuselage and even lengthening it if you
choose to do so. You can also call Wick's and ask them what the lengths of
the spruce stock will be and if you need longer just let them know and they
will ship to your requested lengths.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: www.flykr2s.com