I have about 20 hours in a Tomahawk and I only stuck with it just
because I will not be defeated. I hated climbs in it because it would
hunt for direction and landings were not the most fun either but I did
get it down pat and then stopped flying it.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com