Hi guys
I have been asked by a friend to take a look at his radio installation in
his Jodel. I know that he has an ICOM IC-A5 radio and an unknown intercom.
He says that he and a friend tried to wire it up and managed to get it to
work, except that the ptt button on the stick does not work. He has to
manually press the ptt button on the radio to get it to transmit.
I will probably only get to see the installation on Saturday for the first
time so would like to arm myself with as much info as possible. I did
download the manual but that only shows the routing using the ICOM supplied
harness that plugs into the radio.
Does anyone have the actual wiring diagram for the radio besides the
schematic that appears in the manual. Thanks.

Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa