Guys,
        Actually try this one as I have personal experience with great
results on the corvair.(www.tornado-fuelsaver) My exhaust temps at cruise
are typically within 30 deg. of each other and all cylinders have a very
consistent color on the plugs as well as the exhaust pipes. I have about
50 hours with the tornado installed behind the carb directly and I am
very happy with it and it will stay installed. I do not see the hp or
fuel economy they advertise but I was only after the improvement in
mixture anyway.
        Somewhere in their web site I had found a page that you can order
directly by size instead of the car model and engine size.

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com