Sorry for the very late notice, but I have arranged for the KR Dinner at Sun
N Fun this year on Saturday April 21.  It will be at the same place it was
the last two years at the Holiday Inn South.  I'll post directions as soon
as I have some more time.  I have the room at 6:00 PM and plan on having
dinner at 6:30.  They yelled at me last year about having to remake all the
salads because we were not ready to eat until 7:00 so this year we will
start eating right at 6:30.  Menu choice will again be lasagna or NY strip.
I'll give some more info on directions, rides there, price, etc. in a few
days.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com