I don't doubt that anything can be repaired, but it this case, how could you
get it repaired and back in the shape that it is supposed to be.  Those
short pieces of repair wood will not bend like the long pieces.

However, if I were in your place, I would want to know WHY did it snap.  In
all the years that I have been associated with the KR, up until the past few
weeks, I have never even heard of a concern about the fuse breaking, let
alone one doing so, in such a drastic manner.

I would suspect two things, the wood, and what is being done when bending
the wood.  Is it being bent beyond what the plans call for?   If it were
mine, after determining the cause, I would build that side over again,
having changed what it was, that caused this to happen.  You can also buy a
fuse that is already built, there are plenty of projects out there, going to
waste.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC