Guys,
        I think that I got my fix of flying in this weekend. I left
Friday morning from KUKT at about 6:20 local. Blessed with clear skies
and a 20 kt tail wind I was at KCUB in just 3 hours ( over 500 miles)
after fueling up and a short visit with Dan Heath I was on my way again.
although by now clouds had built in and I had to stay below which was
only about 2500 ft. I got beat around pretty good and ran around a couple
 rain showers but still with a good tail wind I arrived for my first fly
in to SNF for a total of 970 miles in 5 hours and 40 min. The fuel burn
was good the first half of the trip at about 4.5 g/h at 8500 ft but more
like 6 g/h down low fro a grand total of 36 gal.
         After having a couple good days of fun I got out of Lakeland
just before 8 am and thankfully found that the winds aloft were in fact a
head wind but very light. Most of the way it was only a couple kts except
over North and South Carolina where it was abut a 15 mph head wind. I
went for the marathon flight on the first leg arriving at KDAN in 4 hours
and 5 min and burning 21 gal @ 9500 ft.  made a quik stop out of it and
finished up in another 2hr and 40 min to complete the 970 mile return
trip.
        Now I'm tired.
Keep building , I flew over 800 miles today with out a cloud in the sky.
Joe Horton
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com