Hi All,Yes I was the guy  In the plan when it crashed The builder bought it
back from me and is now for sale on barnstormers. I have not been on the net in
a long time and the crash is still taked
  about. I am sure a happy man to be here. I now have a few kr's, one is for
sale on barnstormers the other i fly. took some time to fly again, but i am
back flying. The palne was on of a kind, the builder did one of the best jobs
in the work little heavy but flew great. It would be great to see it in the air
again. Do  i understand some one bought it. Well hay all
  have a great night.

  William Walsh.

dr jay <drjay10002...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Bud

That's the one I just bought !

drjay
Maricopa AZ

Charles Buddy & Cheryl Midkiff wrote:
Dave,
If you search the archives at Maddyhome and type in William Walsh, there are
a number of emails regarding his crash landing here in Washington State. He
did have some pictures on his web site, but it appears they have since been
removed. There are still a few pictures of his plane though.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ru4flying/my_photos

Bud Midkiff
Lynnwood, WA