Sorry..should have given you a little more info.

Bought a 95% project (yea) that has a side opening canopy with the hooks
installed and glassed in the canopy but no latch's. I bought the latch's
from RR and when installed the cam over hits the wood and makes it hard to
latch as in it takes both hands. This doesn't seem right.
I can't get the archives to work and find nothing in the plans about it and
RR sent none, I didn't know enough to ask.

Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee